With increasing life expectancy, longevity risk is one of the most compelling insurance risks facing the industry.
For clients exposed to longevity risk, continued improvements in mortality can cause financial loss due to increased payouts and lower returns. Through longevity risk transfer, our team of industry experts provides creative solutions for businesses and individuals exposed to financial loss as a result of increases in life expectancy.
- Assumes pension and payout annuities through acquisition and reinsurance
- Provides longevity hedging and swap solutions through reinsurance or via financial instruments
- Structures, aggregates, finances and manages portfolios of longevity-linked investments
- About Us
- Our Solutions
- Ratings & Media
- For Policyholders
- Contact Us
- Fitch Affirms Wilton Re’s Ratings; Outlook Stable on Coronavirus RiskMay 27, 2020 - 5:44 pm
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Wilton Re Ltd and Its SubsidiariesJune 27, 2019 - 3:37 pm
- Wilton Re Completes the Reinsurance of Legacy Long-Term Care Insurance Policies from CNO Financial Group’s Bankers Life SubsidiarySeptember 27, 2018 - 4:30 pm
20 Glover Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850